George Harrison 70th Birthday Today!

Gute Musik aus Blues, Rock und R&B
Antworten
EricsBadge

George Harrison 70th Birthday Today!

Beitrag von EricsBadge »

Auch wenn in vielen Biografien der 25. Februar 1943 steht, scheint sein wahrer Geburtstag schon am 24.2. vor 70 Jahren gewesen zu sein:

For many years George Harrison believed he was born on February 25th, but in 1992, he announced, "I only learned recently after all these years that the date and time of my own birth have always been off by one calendar day and about a half hour on the clock." So in fact, though we still celebrate it on the 25th, George's birthday was really today. He would have been 70. (Quelle: Joe's Daily)

Ein kleiner Gruß geht an "Cloud Nine".
Dateianhänge
harrison_clapton1.jpg
harrison_clapton1.jpg (315.4 KiB) 1569 mal betrachtet
EricsBadge

Re: George Harrison 70th Birthday Today!

Beitrag von EricsBadge »

Eine kleine Rarität zum 70. Geburtstag:
Das schöne "Here Comes The Sun" der Beatles mit ganz anderer Sologitarre...

Und dazu die wunderbare kleine Story zu dem Lied von George & Eric Clapton:

"Here Comes The Sun was written at the time when Apple was getting like school, where we had to go and be businessmen: 'Sign this' and 'Sign that'. Anyway, it seems as if winter in England goes on forever; by the time spring comes you really deserve it. So one day I decided I was going to sag off Apple and I went over to Eric Clapton's house. The relief of not having to go and see all those dopey accountants was wonderful, and I walked around the garden with one of Eric's acoustic guitars and wrote Here Comes The Sun.."
(George Harrison)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHjMT3d ... e=youtu.be
Antworten