Clapton Live auf Wolfgang's Concert Vaults!

Aktuelles und Vergangenes aus seinem Leben und seiner Musik
Antworten
EricsBadge

Clapton Live auf Wolfgang's Concert Vaults!

Beitrag von EricsBadge »

Für die, die es noch nicht kennen, ein Hinweis auf eine tolle Möglichkeit, auch noch nicht offiziell veröffentlichte Live Shows zu hören:
Zum Beispiel Eric Clapton Live in Dallas 15 Nov 1976, mit Eric's Lieblingsband und seiner über 12 Minuten langen elektrischen Version von Layla und Blues Power! (Hoffentlich nächstes Jahr wieder im Programm!!!)
Wer so wie ich mit einer sehr guten Anlage (Harman Cardon) Musik am PC/Mac hört, kann für 2,99 Dollar im Monat Mitglied bei Concert Vaults werden. Dann hat man Zugriff auf hunderte Shows aus allen Bereichen von Rock, Blues, Jazz & Country. Von Clapton sind einige offiziell unveröffentlichte Super Shows vertreten! Mann kann auch jederzeit das Abo kündigen. Habe auf diese Weise viele tolle Konzerte, besonders aus den siebziger und achtiger Jahren, zum ersten Mal gehört. Würde gern mal Kommentare dazu lesen....

Hier der Link zu der Seite:
http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/eric-clap ... ign=121010

FAQ'S:
What is the Concert Vault?

The Concert Vault plays live concert performances from master recordings owned by Wolfgang's Vault. For more information visit our About page.
Which concerts in the Concert Vault are available for download?

Click on the All Downloads link on the downloads page to see all concerts that are available for download.
Why aren't all of the concerts available for download?

Although we own rights to these recordings, in many cases others have rights as well, including performers and song publishers. We do not make a concert available for download unless all rights have been properly cleared.
Do artists get paid when their concerts are played in the Concert Vault? Do they get paid for downloads?

Absolutely. We pay licensing fees for every single track played by every listener to the three major Performance Rights Organizations (PROs) - ASCAP, BMI and SESAC. These payments ultimately go to the performing artists and song publishers. A large percentage of the sales of downloads go directly to performers and song publishers.
Why do you need to know my email address and other information at registration?

We use your email address as an account name so that you can add concerts to your Favorites list and place orders at Wolfgang's Vault. We do not send unsolicited email. Please see our Privacy Policy for more details.
Please add concerts for (fill-in-the-blank performer).

The Concert Vault opened with 300 concerts in late 2006 and we have been adding new concerts every week since then. Thousands are on the site today. Which ones we add are influenced by your feedback. Just send us a note from the Contact Us page.
Can I listen to concerts or Vault Radio on my phone or tablet?

Yes! Read more about our free Concert Vault Apps for iOS and Android and download either for free.
Membership
Membership Types:

We offer a monthly, annual and WVIP membership to the Concert Vault. A Monthly membership setup to automcatically bill the account for every 30 days of service. For an Annual Pass, we will charge the Account for every year of service. A WVIP membership is billed just like the Annual Membership but also gives you additional perks; including access to Concert Vault, 10% discount in the store (on merchandise) and free domestic shipping.
How do I buy a Membership as a gift?

Gift purchases are made the same way that you purchase a membership for yourself. Visit our Membership page, and be sure to choose the "Give a Gift Membership" option.
How do I renew my Membership?

Our memberships are setup to renew your membership automatically.
How do I cancel my Membership?

You can cancel your membership at anytime from your Account page. Just click the cancel membership link to stop the recurring membership charge.
How does Wolfgang's Vault Store Credit work?

Your Wolfgang's Vault Store Credit balance is maintained by our website and automatically applied to purchases you make at Wolfgang's Vault as long as there is an available balance. If your WVIP Membership expires your WVIP Store Credit will no longer be available. If you renew your WVIP Membership before it expires, the then prevailing WVIP Store Credit will be added to your existing Store Credit balance. Each time your membership renews - whether monthly ro annually - your credit balance will be updated.
Livefan

Re: Clapton Live auf Wolfgang's Concert Vaults!

Beitrag von Livefan »

Hallo EricsBadge,

an dieser Stelle einfach mal ein Dankeschönfür Deine vielen Tips und Hinweise :!: :!: :!:

Danke auch für diesen Tip !

Gruß vom Livefan 8-)
Antworten