layla

Eric Clapton on life, loss and love BBC Interview aktuell

Beitrag von layla »

Eric Clapton on life, loss and love

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05syfjs

Seit heute 6 Tage zu hören

Gruß

Layla
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” (Jimi Hendrix)
RobertJ

Re: Eric Clapton on life, loss and love BBC Interview aktuel

Beitrag von RobertJ »

Vielen dank, sehr interessantes gespräch!
Squonk

Beitrag von Squonk »

Dankeschön!
Mir gefällt nicht, wie er sich heute über seine rassistischen Äußerungen in den 70ern äußert - aber immerhin hat er bei der Brexit-Abstimmung für 'remain' gestimmt und gesteht ein, dass er immer noch ein "dick on stage" ist ;-)
wolfi

Beitrag von wolfi »

Hier ein Bericht über das Interview:
https://www.billboard.com/articles/colu ... -diagnosis
Da haben wir ja einiges gemeinsam:
Schwerhörigkeit und Tinnitus! (Ich bin aber noch ein paar Jährchen älter) :shock:
“I am still going to work. I’m doing a few gigs,” the 72-year old guitarist said in an interview with Steve Wright on BBC Radio 2 while discussing his documentary, Eric Clapton: Life in 12 Bars. “I’m concerned with now is being in my 70s and being able to be proficient. I mean, I’m going deaf, I’ve got tinnitus, my hands just about work. I mean, I am hoping that people will come along and see me for more than that [because] I am a curiosity. I know that is part of it, because it’s amazing to myself that I am still here.”

Clapton also suffers with peripheral neuropathy, which causes weakness and pain in hands and feet, making it difficult to play guitar. The legend, however, still has some concerts lined up in New York and Los Angeles in March 2018.
Antworten